And it is entirely realistic an insurance agency would hire the Bloodhound Gang to do their investigating! I don't think I would insure my coins with that company...
From one of my all-time favorite shows! 3-2-1 Contact...is the reason...is the moment...when everything happens...Contact...is the answer...to the question...why does everything happen?
How exactly does one (a) remember these things and (2) find them online? I loved this show! (Did I mention I hate when one does not consistently order lists by letters or numbers? Have you ever noticed people do that on the radio all the time?)
4 comments:
And it is entirely realistic an insurance agency would hire the Bloodhound Gang to do their investigating! I don't think I would insure my coins with that company...
From one of my all-time favorite shows! 3-2-1 Contact...is the reason...is the moment...when everything happens...Contact...is the answer...to the question...why does everything happen?
you can watch the opening song on youtube also.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIXWhe1ucuM
How exactly does one (a) remember these things and (2) find them online? I loved this show! (Did I mention I hate when one does not consistently order lists by letters or numbers? Have you ever noticed people do that on the radio all the time?)
Post a Comment