if you have a good vocabulary and you want to feed hungry people, you should go to the free rice website.
in the past four minutes, i have donated 1500 grains of rice to someone who needs some rice. i am both more of a hero and smarter than i was four minutes ago.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
wasting time for a good cause
at
7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
since I saw this last night I've donated over 8,000 grains of rice. I'm such a geek...
BTW I hate to be cynical about this, but I'm kinda skeptical of this - according to their totals, they've donated almost 10 billion grains of rice. A quick google search revealed that there are ~30,000 grains of rice per pound. So this website has donated over 300,000 pounds of rice. That's over 150 tons of rice. In just 3 months?
I just tried it and kept going until I was wrong...I got 160 grains. I have no idea how I knew those words.
more like free fun!
Post a Comment